Wednesday 10 September 2008

Autumnal Rose



Just came back from my good friend Irina who lives in Wembley. She has truly green fingers. Her garden is always in bloom. She gave me a bunch of freshly cut flowers to "capture for posterity". This rose is one of them. Well, I'm happy to oblige )).
It's always a funny feeling when I visit her. I used to live in Wembley myself for quite a long time. Now she moved there with her family and I have relocated to Richmond, where her husband Richard was born. We kind of swaped places.
Irina is one of my oldest friends in London. I met her in the ancient time when I myself still lived in Moscow and only visited London during my uni summer breaks. We've met through our love of Beatles in Liverpool when we've heard each other speaking Russian. Sweet memories.

No comments: