Wednesday 10 September 2008

My Arte y Pico

I am very honoured to be nominated by Laura Hardie for Arte y Pico award! Thank you, Laura. I will try to live up to it with my humble daily contributions to this blog. It is trilling to know that I might touch someone with it.

In my turn I would like to nominate the following blogs which I like a lot:



Quiang-Huang
Lines and Colours
Carol Marine
Jiddje Drachten
Liza Hirst

I could have named many more because really there are such multitudes of good artists out there blogging away and sharing generously their work with all of us, making our lives a bit more interesting, a bit richer emotionally, that it is truly difficult to make a choice.

Here is the background of this award:

Arte y Pico Award Origin and Rules:
The Arte y Pico Award has arisen from the daily visits that are made to many blogs, by you, which nourish and enrich you with creativity. In them, you must see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, ART, much art. You want to share this prize with all those bloggers that entertain and enrich you day to day. Doubtlessly, there are many and it will be hard to pick just a few.


The Rules:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award through creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2. Each award should have the name of the author with a link to their blog.
3. Award winners have to post the award with the name and link to the blog of the person who gave them the award.
4. Show these rules and the paragraph (above) explaining the awards origination.

No comments: